Founded in 1926, NCW has a rich heritage serving the comprehensive risk management needs of businesses and individuals in West Texas. Over that time, we have grown into one of the premier independent insurance agencies in Texas. Below are some of the integral moments in our continuing story.
- 1926 – Jeff M. Neely & Roy O. Greenhill establish Neely-Greenhill Agency, located at 506 Taylor in Amarillo.
- 1939 – Charles J. E. Lowndes became a partner
- 1946 – Agency is renamed "Neely-Greenhill Lowndes"
- 1962 – Roy Greenhill retires & Jeff M. Neely, Jr. becomes a partner. Agency is renamed "Neely, Lowndes & Neely"
- 1966 - Agency moves to 1202 Georgia
- 1974 – Cliff Craig becomes a partner & agency is renamed "Neely, Lowndes & Neely"
- 1986 – Jeff M. Neely III becomes a partner with the agency. Agency moves to 1101 Taylor.
- 1992 – After merger, agency is renamed "Neely, Craig & Walton". Partners include Jeff M. Neely Jr., Cliff Craig, Jeff M. Neely III, Steve Walton & John Walton. Agency later renamed "NCW Insurance".
- 2008 - Agency moves to #15 Medical Drive
- 2016 – NCW and Sanford & Tatum come together to form Heritage Risk Management
Contact Info | Office Locations | Our Team