Coloring Contest Official Rules
- To be eligible for the contest, a nonprofit must make a post on their Facebook page and tag NCW Risk Management. The post should have one or more coloring sheets.
- The nonprofit with the most likes at noon on 9/8/2020 will win $5,000.
- NCW will count total likes across multiple posts as long as at least one coloring page is shown and NCW Risk Management is tagged in each post.
- We will announce the winner on 9/10/2020.
- There is no purchase necessary. Purchase will not increase chance of winning.
- This contest is not sponsored, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Facebook is in no way associated with this contest.
- This contest is open to nonprofit organizations located in the top 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle. If you’re unsure of whether your organization qualifies, contact Elizabeth Carter, Stewardship Director Elizabeth [dot] Carter [at] ncwriskmanagement [dot] com (806-376-6301 X 222).
“You have to color outside the lines once in a while if you want to make your life a masterpiece” - Albert Einstein